Combine your desktop devices together in to one cohesive experience. Synergy is software for sharing your mouse and keyboard between multiple computers on your desk. It works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Synergy combines your devices together in to one cohesive experience.
- Seamlessly move your mouse to any computer and start typing.
- Works on all major operating systems (Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux).
- Share your clipboard (copy and paste) between your computers.
- Drag and drop files from one computer to another (Windows and Mac OS X).
- Encryption keeps sensitive data safe on public networks.
- Network-based (IP) software KVM switch (non-video).
Get in touch
Whether you need technical support, help purchasing or anything else, just email us!
firstname.lastname@example.org (technical support - troubleshooting)
email@example.com (business sales - invoices and quotes)
firstname.lastname@example.org (general queries - tell us we're awesome, etc)
Need help? For self-support check out our help page.
Do you want to be part of the Synergy community?
Grab the source code from GitHub and get stuck in!
Already purchased or donated? Log in to download.
Got any questions? Read the Purchase FAQ.
Synergy Basic: The basic edition of Synergy, suitable for home users or technology enthusiasts.
Synergy Pro: Synergy with integrated OpenSSL encryption (industry standard) to secure passwords and other sensitive data between your computers, ideal for business use.